MD USUF ALI (MITHU)

I am Md Usuf Ali. Call me all person Mithu. I am a Computer Professional.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Career History















Hello Friends As-Salam-o-oalaikum,
My name is Md Usuf Ali (Mithu & Mack) 27 years old Indian guy. I was born on 4th jully 1979 in the village of Raghunathpur, a village under Dumkal Subdivision in the district of Murshidabad, West Bengal, India. My schooling up to Four (class IV standard) was completed in 1990 from Raghunath pur Primary School and up to Higher Secondary (Class XII standard) was completed in1998 from Domkal B.T High School. Then I took admission to Berhampore Commerce College (Hons in Accountancy) in Berhampore, Murshidabad. Just I completed B.Com I started learning computer(Espeially in Computer Programming such as C, C++, Basic, Financial Acoounting,M.S Office, Hardware course, DTP etc.) and simultaneously I involved in business of Medecine. But I did’t leave hope of doing job so I used to search various type of computer relatated jobs. By that time I completed a computer course D.C.A,D.F.A & Computer Hardware Training. Suddenly I came across an appointment in the Telegraph that a new collage, Dumkal Institute of Engineering & Technology was going to appoint Technical Assistant in Computer Science. I took the opportunity as the College was near my birth place. I was selected and joined the college on 16th August 2002. I was advised by my new employer to upgrade my Knowledge in Computer. Then I enthusiastically began O-Level from DOEACC Soceity, The Institute of Computer Engineers (INDIA), New Delhi and completed the course successfully. Although I was busy with my business & education my duty in the Engineering College was not affected.Later on without hampering the other work-shedule I dared to open a Computer Showroom in the heart of my home town, Domkal.With sales and servicing of computer PC and hardwares another educational centre in the name of Career Info-Tech Institute was set up.Today I find usefulness of myself among the thousands of young people who honestly rely on my honesty and efficiency.I still dream of the path already traced by many people who became celebrity after reaching a level of highness in their career graph of ample success.I believe in work with patience and honesty and I know still there is long way I have to walk.I need your co-operation in the form of love and prayer. I also continue Master Degree in Computer Science (M.C.A.). Thanks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home